- 1. Information We Collect
- 2. How We Use the Information We Collect
- 3. Information Sharing
- 4. Retention of Personal Information
- 5. Your Choices
- 6. Your Rights
- 7. How We Protect Personal Information
- 8. International Transfer of Information
- 10. Contact Us
1. Information We Collect
- The following personal information is collected in connection with the Services:
Information You Provide Directly
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. For example:
- - When you create your own account and login to your account once created, we may need nickname, email address and password.
- - When you login to a third party account or to your profile with us, we may ask for information such as a nickname or profile picture.
- - To provide responses when you contact Customer Support,[a] we may collect any information you choose to provide, such as your requests or inquiries.
- - When you communicate with our CS staff or others, your communications will be transmitted through our systems through your email address.
- - We may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, including payment information. Any payments made via our Services are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Services, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
Information About Your Use of Services
In addition to the information you provide, we will collect information about your use of our Services through software on your devices and by other means. We will collect:
- - Service usage information: your interactions with the Services (such as search terms, and the apps and features you use), dates and times of use of the Services, any Service usage information collected through cookies.
- - Information relating to the organization of contests and/or any promotional operations: date of participation, responses to the contests and nature of the prizes offered;
- - Device and Log Information: Device and log information such as device model, OS version, IP address, setting of devices, nation based on IP address, URL and network type; and
- - Transaction Data: We only process technical information that does not allow us to identify you (e.g. transaction number) to validate the transactions.
Information collected through 3rd Party Analytics
- Through certain Services, we may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as Google Analytics. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services or help administer the Services. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Provision of Services Based on Your Contractual Relationship With Us
- - Provide a Service or feature you request, such as to respond to your request, questions and instructions made through Services;
- - Conduct surveys and analyses necessary for improving the Service;
- - Send you information and prizes for campaigns and events;
- - Processing payment and billing when a user purchases a product or uses a Service which is not free;
- - Provide you with tailored functions such as recommendation based on your most visited webpages and additional content tailored to your interests via the Interest tab;
- - Identify and authenticate you so you may use certain Services; and
- - Respond to your inquiries and send users important notifications when necessary.
- - Verify your identity to comply with applicable federal laws;
- - Send emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preference;
- - Reply to your questions;
Use of Information for Further Purpose
- - Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- - Generate statistical data pertaining to usage of the services;
- - Ensure and monitor the effectiveness and availability of the services to improve performance of the website and the application; and
3. Information Sharing
DEXTOON disclose your information to third parties for a variety of business purposes, including to provide our Services, to protect us or others, or in the event of a major business transaction such as a merger, sale, or asset transfer, as described below.
- - Service Providers. We may disclose your information to companies that provide Services on behalf of us, such as companies that help us develop and operate systems for the Service with customer contact centers, as well as customer care activities, advertising (including customized advertising on our websites, third-party websites, or online platforms), conducting customer satisfaction surveys, billing or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited by contractual provisions in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing Services for us.
- - Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- - to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
- - to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
- - to protect our rights, property, or safety, or, in compliance with data protection laws, any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
- - Other Parties in Connection with Transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of an actual or planned merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
- - Links to Other Websites, Devices, Apps and Features. The Service may provide the ability to connect to other websites, devices, apps and other features, which may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked website, device, app or other feature is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, use or privacy practices.
4. Retention of Personal Information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. Your Choices
The privacy choices you may have about your personal information are determined by applicable law and are described below.
- Mobile Devices. We may send you push notifications through our mobile application. You may opt out from receiving these push notifications by changing the settings on your mobile device. With your consent, we may also collect precise location-based information via our mobile application. You may opt out of this collection by changing the settings on your mobile device.
- Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, you may opt out of personalized advertisements on some mobile applications by following the instructions for Android, iOS, and others
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, the European Digital Advertising Alliance, and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada.
- Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
6. Your Rights
Your personal information belongs to you. You can ask us to provide details about what we’ve collected, and you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies or request delete your personal information. [f]If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing you with this ability. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive,[g] require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. To make a request concerning your rights or to make an inquiry, contact us.
7. How We Protect Personal Information
We take protection of your information seriously and maintain safeguards designed to protect the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
8. International Transfer of Information
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including, but not limited to, Republic of Korea [h]or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
9. Children’s Information
The Services are not directed to children under 13 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has uploaded personal information to our site without your consent, you may contact us as described in Contact Us below. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable law, we will delete any personal information we have collected, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it, and terminate the child’s account if applicable.
10. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, or to exercise any rights you may have pursuant to applicable law, please contact our personal information management department at Customer Support
You can also contact us in writing at the following addresses:
340 Hwangsaeul-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do,
Republic of Korea